Selani Recipe Mixes, makes your food tempting, easy, delicious, and aromatic with all natural and real flavors of spices.
25 gm Box, 50 gm Box, 50 gm Sachet
1. Minced (Beef/ Mutton/ Chicken) : 1 Kg
2. Gram Pulse : 1 Cup
3. Onions : 3/4 medium, sliced
4. Selani Garlic Paste : 1 tbsp
5. Selani Ginger Paste : 1 tbsp
6. Ghee/Cooking Oil : 100 ml
7. Selani Shami Kabab Masala : 1 packet
1. In the minced meat, add pulse, onion, ginger paste, garlic paste and Selani Shami Kabab masala , with 8 – 10 glasses of water in pot and bring it to boil. Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender and water is reduces.
2. When about a cup of water remain in pot, remove from heat and grind the mixture coarsely.
3. Add eggs in the mixture and mix well. Make about 20 rounds patties.
4. Heat oil and Shallow fry the kababs evenly on both sides until crispy golden.
Selani Shami Kabab are ready to serve.